• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello everyone, suggestion for build needed!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OverTheTop_

Hello people, tomorrow i'll buy all the parts for my new gaming pc. I have a couple of doubts about this and i'd appreciate if you want to help me out.

This is my list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/yygtXL

I'v seen comparisons between Noctua D14 and D15. D15 is better but won't fit into the nzxt s340 ( 74€ )which i really like. If it's worth i should pick the Corsair 300r ( 87€ ) as case for budget, is it any good?

This are my main concerns but i'm open for every advice!

Thanks for the listening and have a good day.

Everything looks good except for memory I would purchase 16GB/s. I would just use the D14 it wont make that much difference.

While the NEX is a good psu.. I would probably go for GS that's only like 10 bucks more.. and depending on your overclock, the nhd14 is more than needed.. the Hyper 212 Evo can handle a modest OC on this chip. 8GB should be good to start though.. depending on what you're using this for. If mostly gaming w/o video capture etc 8 should do, but if the overall cost is worth it.. it cant hurt to have more!

I would probably look into cases with better airflow than the s340 (or most of nzxt cases for that matter)

I would probably look into cases with better airflow than the s340 (or most of nzxt cases for that matter)

Thanks you all for answers. Any proposal for better case?

The PSU is from GS i pick it wrong on the site but i'm definitely purchasing the GS.

Back