• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help for Connecting L1 Bridges

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KYO

I'm tired of drawing pencil line over and over, and not good at soldering either. I also lost the link to purchase a cheap silver conductive pen from overclockers.com. However, can some one help me to find a cheap conductive silver pen or other alternatives.......?

if your careful you can use a bottle of "rear window defroster repair" stuff, its a good conductor, but brushing it on could prove difficult. Id check for an electronics specialty store in the area and call them and ask if they have the circuit works conductive pens for repairing PCBs. I just put a little on a piece of plastic and used a needle to dab it on the bridges.
-Mike

get the deffoger repair paint and use a tooth pick to dab it over the traces.

Thanks for the Great Tips, guys^^ Your replies complete my box.^^ Time to move on...^^......... Thanks again.... ^^

Thanks for the Great Tips, guys^^ Your replies complete my box.^^ Time to move on...^^......... Thanks again.... ^^

I just bought a 0.5mm pencil from staples and used that. HB lead should have enough graphite in it and you can get it sharp enough to draw the lines with little difficulty.

Back