• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help, I made a mistake

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jlin453

While trying to scratch off the old connections on the L1 bridges, I accidently scraped the area BETWEEN two bridges too deep and now the gold part shows through. This is my second attempt and I can only get an 11 mulipliar when my default is 12.5.

What should I do about the area between the bridge that I scratched through?

ok, so I scratched off all the defogger paint and can only get a multipliar of 11.5(instead of the 12.5) :confused:

Last edited:
What you need to do is put something over the scrape that WILL NOT conduct electricity (ie gap filler) or use some tape of some sort after you ger that covered go along with the usual unlocking steps.

yea, but just be careful not to put superglue where you dont want it.....if you still want to unlock, just cover the contacts with tape, that should keep the glue out....if you dont want to unlock, then just smear the stuff on...lol. it's non-conductive, so it should work.

Back