• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help on volt mod for a7v133-kt133a

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Benno

Hey guys

I was hoping to get some help from your infinite wisdom to try to get a volt mod for my mobo. It is an a7v133c on kt133a.

During my overclocking experiences I have seen that my cpu stops at 1728 on fsb of 157, then only goes up 1mhz on 158. Correct me if I am wrong but this sounds like I don't have enough voltage, it is currently on 1.85. The cpu is an xp1700 agoga-4.

I haven't unlocked the multiplier so I haven't been able to test true top speed. However I think my temps are good enough, 36 idle, 39 full load and it is winter where I live so it helps even more.
That and my memory was able to go up to 156 cas2, and was faultless at 157 cas3.Note: using sdram.

Any help would be very much appreciated and I will try to respond to any replies

Oh yeah I was thinking about taking out all my pci cards to try and see if they are holding me back at all, have soundblaster, lan card, modem.

Thanks in Advance, Benno.

Back