• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[HELP] Sims 2 - cant build walls?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Hey all

k - i got the Sims 2 - and i can not build walls!! - i click on the saw icon and click on walls and try dragging - but i can not build, nothing appears, nothing happens - i try building a doundation - nothing! i basically can not change anything i can not add flowers / gardens out side - i can not add a pool - am i missing something? doing something wrong?

in a house that i am living i try to paint the wall NOTHING

i have reinstalled the game like 4 times - i emailed EA and they gave no help what so ever!

argh! i got like 8 people licing in a little tiny house!

helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

hey try not using the no cd crack, sorry to speak of it.... but yea its proven on countless sims2 message boards that the ONLY thing that causes build mode to be disabled (yea try other stuff its pretty much all disabled)... you dont even need the no cd, it rarely accesses it on my computer, pretty much just when the game starts, then you can take the disk out....

^^^ good thought! i had put in the no-cd crack - i tried to switch to the original exe i backed up and then game would no start - i am trying with a reinstall and using cd1 - i can see why as the original exe file is 15mb while the no cd crack is 5mb - must have cut out something important.!

thanks for the advice.

Back