• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HIS Radeon 7500 128mbDDR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jadams

I bought the HIS Radeon 7500 128mbDDR card for a system I am building for my brother (Have not received it yet), and have a few questions.

1. is HIS any good? Couldn't find their website.
2. How would this card compare to the GeForce 2Ti 64mb DDR? Assume it would be a little better due to the extra memory
3.I think the spd of this card is 270/350, does that sound about right?
4. Anyone have any OCing experience with this card? If it OCs well I may just use it myself.

I searched here and didn't find any references to a 128mb DDR 7500, and on Yahoo I only found two places and there wasn't too much info there.

Thanks for your help all!
Jeff.

btw I picked up the card for approx $75us ($120CDN) didn't think that was bad for a card with 128mb DDR.

hey, man, no offense, but those are questions better asked _before_ purchasing stuff . . . other than that, i would suggest going to pricewatch.com and checking out prices and availability of that card from other sites . . . also, you could try going to ati's website and see if they have info on a 128mb version of the 7500 . . .

Already checked out ATIs site, didn't see any 7500s with 128mb DDR or otherwise.

It's probably going into a cheap system, so I was looking for a decent price for an ok card, Locally (www.hltechnology.com). It's still better than the ATI xpert2k I was going to put in the system no matter how it performs. :)

Back