• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

homemade reservoirs pictures

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
speaking of the vortex Res...

There was a guy here at the forums a few years ago, with the name "pepsi". he had a nickname on the lines of "The tornado man" or "Master of the vortex" or something along those lines.

he created (multiple) vortex COOLERS. They were part bong cooler, part Res. Some of these were 5+ feet tall, and had 2 ( i think he had one that had 3 in it ) vortex's as well.

With this setup, he was able to get the water BELOW ambient temps, something that cannot be done with a radiator.

I wish i could get a hold of the pictures he took a while back. But O/C forums has deleted the pictures quite a while ago. Sad too, they were works of art ( in my opinion ).

You have some more pics of that or a build thread maybe? That CPU block looks custom made, and I can't tell what exactly the grey thing under the GPU is.

Had a all in one !!

Pump built into res, and was not possible to buy just the res ...
Plus no warranty over two years old ..
So I bought a 5 dollar tupperware container with clips and airtight ring .. Holds 1.6 liter !!!
Got lucky the 1/2 tubing mounted directly to pump...

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hah I got two of those exact same Tupperware style containers for my car's front speakers (they were larger than stock so I put them under the dash). They really increased the quality of the sound. I ported them as well by drilling a hole in the bottom lol.

Back