• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How can I get my Klipsh 5.1's to work for my GameCube Xbox ect.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You can probably use a bunch of splitters and stuff, but that would be pretty ugly. I'd recommend getting the DD-5.1 so you can hook everything up to your PM5.1s. It would probably do what you're looking for.

It's like a mini-receiver made by Klipsch specifically for their ProMedia speakers. Takes a bunch of different inputs and outputs them to your speakers. Also has a DSP to do prologic, equalizer, bass adjust, and some other stuff. Costs about $100, I think. Check the Klipsch website, it's designed specifically for what I think you're trying to do.

yep looks the goods, you can probably find a cheap preamp somewhere else to convert the digital output into analogues for the speakers, but hey, the klipsch version looks nice ;)

No prob. I'm happy I took the time to check their site again myself, to see what new stuff they've got. I've got the old V2.400s, precursor to the 4.1s, so I've been eyeing the 5.1s for awhile.

Forgot to mention, the only complaint I have with the DD-5.1 is all settings go to default if it loses power. It can be annoying if you're moving things around often.

Back