• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED How do mount a SSD ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

N8N8N8

I got the antec 902 case and nowhere does it have anywhere to mount it. I did research and either I have to buy a adapter or according to antec they make sticky/gummy things where they stick to the bottom of the case and mount it there (nI front of the PSU). Any ideas on how to mount it or should I buy a adapter? Does it have to be mounted level or can I install it on an 45 degree angle:-/. The two holes in the case will work that way but its not meant for that LOL.

Velcro or something else?:confused

I watched this video

Just throw it in your case... No moving parts :p

Edit: You may want to order a mount or use something to stick it to your case but, don't worry about having it loose in until you decide what to do.

Just throw it in your case... No moving parts :p

Edit: You may want to order a mount or use something to stick it to your case but, don't worry about having it loose in until you decide what to do.

ok, right now I do have it mounted with two screws but its on a 45% angle. It's not level at all, not sure if that matters?

It does not matter, SSD's has no moving parts. you could turn it upside down, and it wouldn't matter.

Back