• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Affix Jag 1U to Geforce 4??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Exactly that is why people use the cool jags they are smaller with just as good if not better performance and coper, go for the cool jag the SK6 is just to big...

You were speaking of putting the SK6 on your graphics card right?

If the SK6 is for your proc, that would be better than the cool jag, but the cool jag would be better for your GC.

Another note: if you are planing on putting the cool jag on your Vid Card you might want to consider upgrading it before you spend the money for all the supplies needed, epoxy, cooler, alcohol and suck to get it done right....... I don't think you need a cool jag for a GF2 unless you are planning on getting a super insane OC out of it....:cool: :beer:

WARNING!!!

313 AND 311 ARE NOT THE SAME!!!

313 is noisy as hell and yo would still lose 1 pci slot

on the other hand, 311 is quiet, looks better and slimmer, buy it at 1coolpc.com or pray for newegg to restock on it...

Nismo Nate said:

You were speaking of putting the SK6 on your graphics card right?

ok i was thinking just swichting out the one on my processor but i guess i could always just put a not so noisy fan on it

Back