• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to chnage IRQ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YoungstaxGx

How do i change IRQ for my soundcard...im having problems.....its using TNT2/netcard/usbcontroller/ and audigy on 11 irq....and tnt2 netcard and audigy are having irq conflict how to i change the irq?

need help fast!

thank you:burn:

Last edited:
IRQ

What OS you got? Win2k and XP won't let you change irq's... they're managed by ACPI, so if you disable that then you can change irq's.

win2k is what i have....my soundcard does not work right.....i really want to try to change the IRQ , thats liek the only thing i have not tried...and it says the TNT2 / ethernet/audigy is having IRQ conflict (IRQ11) but only soundcard is not working properly

hmmmm maybe if i change OS it will work...i need my soundcard to work right because i do alot of recording/editing. Maybe if i change to windows XP it will work? I NEED IT TO WORK!!! :mad:

peace out :burn:

Back