• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3Dmark01 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WTH!!! Why wouldn't that junk run at Tom's?

Nice going though I'm glad you got it cleaned up and working ...super sweet :D

I have a pretty bad record with those cards myself. Two of them died after I prepped them for no apparent reason and never POSTed after being vmodded and insulated.

At least one of them was Fugger's. :p

You're getting hit by the "Car High bug" that seems to plague any and every 9xxx series nVidia card. The 363 FPS could be matched very easily at basic air clocks with the right driver. It should be at least 450 at the clocks you're at.

You're getting hit by the "Car High bug" that seems to plague any and every 9xxx series nVidia card.

I was looking around a bit, couldn't find anyone faster with single 280 CH. I'll give those drivers a shot and see whats up though, cant' hurt. I'd like to take out that #1 score from Turkey via legit system power. Get Vince on it, 120K should be pretty easy for him.

Back