• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I failed....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey bro, you'll whoop some *** when you get your Epox 8KHA+ w/ DDR. Right now your on a KT133a which doesn't take huge advantage of the XP, and the Epox is much more powerful espcially with DDR!

wooooooooohooooooooo

Yodums

Well then the celly will need a DDR board too. And they DO make those. they will cost ya tho

Stompah, the problem is DDRRAM with the celly's make almost no difference. The celly's can't utilize it and it's not much faster than the same chip with SDRAM. RainMaqer, nice try man, but I really would have liked to see some other benchmarks besides Sandra in there. If you still have the SDRAM board, try some things like SuperPi, cpumark, and QuakeIII if you have the same video card. Just some more benchmarks than Sandra.

]-[itman, now would be perfect if Intels came with an unlocked multiplier cause we can ramp the FSB to the highest our RAM/MB can handle nad lower the mult. That should help SDR get close #s with DDR. oh well. Time for Intel to up the Celly's bus speed again.

Check my sig. Can I play with Celly the kid too? C'mon I wanna play. I can be General XP from the 101st Ranger division. Does Celly want a piece of this or WHAT?

Back