• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED I need help for a new cpu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oldie if you want the best of the best AMD Guy's for Overclocking, then caddi daddi and the RGone would be some of my first choice for help!! ;) :thup:

Well i will leave now and let the others take over, best of luck and enjoy your new CPU!! AJ. :salute:

Thank you

At the moment im looking for my fastest FSB

Oldie

Ok guys need some advice

Fist of all my English is not my first native language, second im not really new at overclocking but need all of your help for overclocking the FX 8350.

Do you think that found my fastest FSB, can this be true?

Oldie

Attachments

• fast fsb.jpg
    fast fsb.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 30
Oldie if you want the best of the best AMD Guy's for Overclocking, then caddi daddi and the RGone would be some of my first choice for help!! ;) :thup:

Well i will leave now and let the others take over, best of luck and enjoy your new CPU!! AJ. :salute:

Thank you

308 is about tops but i never seem to find that anything over 250-275 really helps even in the bench marks. but 308 should be close to topping out.

please close this thread out as solved and start another titled like please help overclock new 8350.

I would start by setting your Ram frequency to 1600
Manually set your Ram voltage and timing to Manufactures specs.

Leave FSB alone for now, and overclock using just the multi until either;

A: you get to the speed you want it to be at.
B: your cooler wont allow you to go any faster.

After you found that "Target frequency" you want to be at, look to see how many volts it took to do it!

Then you can lower the multi and raise the FSB, to get back to that "target frequency".
Once you start raising the FSB you will need to add CPU_NB volts.

Remember while running Burntest's you want to keep an eye mostly on the CPU Packages..Dont let them go over 60c, and dont let CPU go over 70c

I would start by setting your Ram frequency to 1600
Manually set your Ram voltage and timing to Manufactures specs.

Leave FSB alone for now, and overclock using just the multi until either;

A: you get to the speed you want it to be at.
B: your cooler wont allow you to go any faster.

After you found that "Target frequency" you want to be at, look to see how many volts it took to do it!

Then you can lower the multi and raise the FSB, to get back to that "target frequency".
Once you start raising the FSB you will need to add CPU_NB volts.

Remember while running Burntest's you want to keep an eye mostly on the CPU Packages..Dont let them go over 60c, and dont let CPU go over 70c

Do this and report back =D

Great

Tnx for your advice, i need to close this thread and start a new one about overclocking. Hope i see you there

Oldie

edit:Tnx everyone

Back