• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

If you can't boot at 133Mhz . . .

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stroligo

Inactive Moderator
I just posted the following on the front page:

. . . go here. Scroll down to the comment made by "pgaultsc." He states that when he leaves the 100/133 jumper OFF his Epox 8KTA3, "the board boots at a default 100fsb, BUT still allows you to choose 133fsb in the bios."

He also states others have found this to work with the IWill. Unfortunately, there's no followup from others in the thread as to whether or not it worked for others.

If anybody's in this predicament, could you please try this and tell us if it works for you or not? Thanks!

stroligo (Mar 25, 2001 01:51 p.m.):
I just posted the following on the front page:

. . . go here. Scroll down to the comment made by "pgaultsc." He states that when he leaves the 100/133 jumper OFF his Epox 8KTA3, "the board boots at a default 100fsb, BUT still allows you to choose 133fsb in the bios."

He also states others have found this to work with the IWill. Unfortunately, there's no followup from others in the thread as to whether or not it worked for others.

If anybody's in this predicament, could you please try this and tell us if it works for you or not? Thanks!

I can boot at 133 but for the heck of it I just tried booting with the jumper removed. It booted at 100 and i still only had the 100 range. What bios was he using?

Back