• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Lite-on a Good CDRW to buy??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
just picked up a 16x DVD drive from LiteOn for $50usd at MWave and I haven't had any problems/complaints yet.

The lite-on 32x was faster than the plextor 40x in some tests in Maximum PC. Check out the article in this month.

One More Vote

I have both a Liteon Burner and a Liteon DVD Rom and both of them are better performers than some of the high dollar pieces some of my friends have.

Just $.02 more for your evaluation
:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

I have a LiteOn burner and love it I have never had any problems with it or anything...I think that when I upgrade in the future from my 16x to a faster one Im going to look at LiteOn's again

I just installed a Liteon 32X burner tonight. I have 8X disks and they burn great at 24X. It took like 5 minutes to burn a whole cd. I'm impressed with it.

Daniel

There you go drkshadow000. The only problem is you won't have all those CDR coasters to decorate your next xmas tree.
ps. just go to alot of stores, would you believe they give those AOL disks away FREE!

Back