• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is the Winchester a bug or hardware limitation in the K8N Neo4 Platinum nForce4 Ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok been tweaking all day. I'll have pics soon of everything including of how I got the Hyper 6 on there. Currently i have cpu at 270*9 at 1.37 volts! CPU temps are 33 idle and 38 load. Mem is at 202mhz. I only have one gf card in right now. I guess the 220 FSB bug really was just for the winchesters. Im gonna prime95 it overnight.

Just prime95'd my system overnight using the blend setting. Test ran 8 hours 41 minutes - 0 errors, 0 warnings. My hyper 6 fan was on the lowest speed. I was running at 270*9, 1.37V. My DDR400 Mem at 202Mhz. This things seems stable at 2.4Ghz. 1.8 to 2.4 is a good overclock to me, a $150 3000 running like a $380 3800.

Thanks for the info, AutoMATTic !

No, I did not recieve the D-Bracket and FireWire cables though they should have been there. Heard about this issue on other forums. Apparently MSI will send you them if you write them a letter ...

Back