• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Its gonna be a good week of folding for me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bluefalcon13

Looking at my best week so far (last week, which had 2 hardware upgrades in it, GPU, then PSU), I am gonna have a REALLY good folding week this week. If you look at EOC stats, you can see the 4th, I installed my new video card, and took it for a test drive, then on the 7th, the PSU went in with my old card going in my second PCIe slot. Granted this isn't i7 PPD or anything, but this is an impressive leap forward for me. Right now, I have 2 GPUs(in sig) folding 24/7 and the Macbook Pro folding SMP part time (gaming is on hold till next week due to contest). Its pretty nice to look down and see only one red name in my threats list. These 260s are indeed nice folders!

my stats

I do too... I'm seriously considering trading the radeon if I win that instead of the 260 o_O

Been making progress on signing up the wife to a 965BE + AM3 board + 4gig ddr3-2000...

then about 4 months later, I'd slip in an order for another 4 gigs of ddr3-2000 :D

I gots this planned out!

Naw, I got my order planned out.. actually, in hindsight, when I pull the trigger on the upgrades, I will lose SLI abilities...

If I win the 5870 its all mines :D (assuming we get the overall production increase, I stand a fairly decent chance with just the 100% increase I am gonna see this week. yay for Xmas upgrades) :D

Back