• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just added a 3rd Folder

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeniva

hey all,
Ive had this Duron 1ghz machine crunching seti, while my xp1900+, and my 1700+ fold. I thought I was going to have issues folding on the 1ghz pc because it was behind a router, but I never tried, until today. It worked fine, I didnt have to forward any ports. So Ive added a 3rd pc to the fold, its slow, but its 1 ghz more then I had (actually its oc'd to 1.226)..so I have about 3.3 GHZ folding now. For the SETI guys, I just dumped another 49 WU's, to help them out a bit, that brings my SETI WU total to about 3,400.

Now its time to build a few more Folders :D

w00t!!! WTG!!! That's awesome. The more we fold the more they'll learn. The more they learn the more cures can be found. YAY!!! WE ALL WIN IN THIS FIGHT TO BE FIRST!!

/me FOLDS LIKE A CHINESE LAUNDRY!!

Jeniva said:
hey all,
Ive had this Duron 1ghz machine crunching seti, while my xp1900+, and my 1700+ fold. I thought I was going to have issues folding on the 1ghz pc because it was behind a router, but I never tried, until today. It worked fine, I didnt have to forward any ports. So Ive added a 3rd pc to the fold, its slow, but its 1 ghz more then I had (actually its oc'd to 1.226)..so I have about 3.3 GHZ folding now. For the SETI guys, I just dumped another 49 WU's, to help them out a bit, that brings my SETI WU total to about 3,400.

Now its time to build a few more Folders :D

woohoo Jeniva, congrats on getting another folder up and going, we really appreciate it and i know the cause does as well!

Keep bringing the folders online and keep feeding the addiction:D

FOLD ON
NAS

Back