• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just added a 3rd Folder

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeniva

hey all,
Ive had this Duron 1ghz machine crunching seti, while my xp1900+, and my 1700+ fold. I thought I was going to have issues folding on the 1ghz pc because it was behind a router, but I never tried, until today. It worked fine, I didnt have to forward any ports. So Ive added a 3rd pc to the fold, its slow, but its 1 ghz more then I had (actually its oc'd to 1.226)..so I have about 3.3 GHZ folding now. For the SETI guys, I just dumped another 49 WU's, to help them out a bit, that brings my SETI WU total to about 3,400.

Now its time to build a few more Folders :D

Thespis377

w00t!!! WTG!!! That's awesome. The more we fold the more they'll learn. The more they learn the more cures can be found. YAY!!! WE ALL WIN IN THIS FIGHT TO BE FIRST!!

/me FOLDS LIKE A CHINESE LAUNDRY!!

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Jeniva said:
hey all,
Ive had this Duron 1ghz machine crunching seti, while my xp1900+, and my 1700+ fold. I thought I was going to have issues folding on the 1ghz pc because it was behind a router, but I never tried, until today. It worked fine, I didnt have to forward any ports. So Ive added a 3rd pc to the fold, its slow, but its 1 ghz more then I had (actually its oc'd to 1.226)..so I have about 3.3 GHZ folding now. For the SETI guys, I just dumped another 49 WU's, to help them out a bit, that brings my SETI WU total to about 3,400.

Now its time to build a few more Folders :D

woohoo Jeniva, congrats on getting another folder up and going, we really appreciate it and i know the cause does as well!

Keep bringing the folders online and keep feeding the addiction:D

FOLD ON
NAS