• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
MORE VOTLS~!

Juice it, don't loose it, beat it, don't treat it, force it, don't horse ride it.

Typical low volt hang. Should be rounding that 1.65v mark soon.

9590 5.7ghz - Liquid sub ambient <-- fer shuerr! 50f delta way.
http://valid.canardpc.com/8m23rs

6ghz more voltz. 8350. Dice in the pot?

http://valid.canardpc.com/accq5v

6.9GHZ Even MORE voltagez. 1.8v something? LN2 in da Pot?

http://valid.canardpc.com/yuycgc

Yes mer colderer. Clown of da Rodeo specifies mer colderer and more voltererz.

Put the hammer DOWN Eaglezeye.

Oh what a fun postage. Edit: More?? Why certainly!

7.284ghz 1.96v =o LN2. uh huh!

:nuts:WAIT!!! STOP!!! :burn:This motherboard should NOT be able to do THIS?? -->
http://valid.canardpc.com/xs6dpk

Splash. cold in liquid form make AMD processor squeel like lil piggie lil piggie let me in, Not by the winter cold... let me in!

DSC03205-1.jpg

Last edited:
Holy cow I think it's official Shrimpy has lost it!!!!! Though I do think it's the heat holding him back not the voltage.

Yep more cold is essential. This is where I'd his CPUS loop went directly outside to his rad he would get colder temps. The way he has his rig set with the cold loop trying to cool the warm loop there is a definite energy loss.

You're crackin me up Shrimp. I had to re- check who's post that was cuz I thought it might a been a Bobertstiginatorzzz post.

Speaking of RGone, anyone heard from him? I miss that crazy old goat.

Yep more cold is essential. This is where I'd his CPUS loop went directly outside to his rad he would get colder temps. The way he has his rig set with the cold loop trying to cool the warm loop there is a definite energy loss.

You're crackin me up Shrimp. I had to re- check who's post that was cuz I thought it might a been a Bobertstiginatorzzz post.

Speaking of RGone, anyone heard from him? I miss that crazy old goat.
Spoke to him on Friday Blaylock he is well and crazy as ever!

Holy cow I think it's official Shrimpy has lost it!!!!! Though I do think it's the heat holding him back not the voltage.

AH see, I think the other way with this one, however I do agree more cold always helps.

Notice 9590 with 50f water delta temps 1.65v. Benching at that speed (same as Eagle's) 5.5ghz area required a tad more than 1.55v.

Also noticed his bios screeny. 1.6v but winders reported 1.55v. He is not using LLC Ultra high?

The way he has his rig set with the cold loop trying to cool the warm loop there is a definite energy loss.

One loop, rads out the window and be done. Then perhaps try shutting cores off? Requires 2 cores 3D benching no?

going for supplies now.
regroup before rain to follow this cold.
more cold to this winter yet.
;)

contact pressure cpu block.
better radiator outdoor mount.
antifreeze
car radiator.
etc.. etc..

going for supplies now.
regroup before rain to follow this cold.
more cold to this winter yet.
;)

contact pressure cpu block.
better radiator outdoor mount.
antifreeze
car radiator.
etc.. etc..

Yes Eagle. Must de-lid....
Tight clamping waterblock mounting.
Waterblock to rad out window, to reservoir.
Dual loop need not apply.
Temps outside get warm? Ice in bucket, 15$ fountain pump at local HW store.
Need DICE POT? = Shrimp may have a spare for sale_reasonable pricing.
Make your own DICE POT? Can help, would be pleasurable to so so!
Love the ideas and progress so far. Your giving it more effort than most other peoplez.

:comp:

Eagle have you put fans on the rads yet? Last night I had my water down to -18c with 1 360 rad and 6 2200 rpm yate loons on it.

Eagle, holy cow that's quite the setup you got!!!! :thup:
Props to that :cheers:

It's making me itch to overclock, but I already know my chip is done..
I'm wondering if I would even be able to OC high with an 8350, or if the extra 2 cores would negate any gains to be had with a lower vcore.
Maybe I ought to find a better 6xxx chip?

Johan, you said you had one correct?

Eagle, holy cow that's quite the setup you got!!!! :thup:
Props to that :cheers:

It's making me itch to overclock, but I already know my chip is done..
I'm wondering if I would even be able to OC high with an 8350, or if the extra 2 cores would negate any gains to be had with a lower vcore.
Maybe I ought to find a better 6xxx chip?

Johan, you said you had one correct?

I'd like to test your processor.....

I'd like to test your processor.....
Yup, I haven't forgotten ;)

Need a CPU first of course. Living without a PC is like living without electricity - it's tough lol

- - - Updated - - -

Coldest night in a very long time SB, woke up this morning and it was -6f outside. I can't remember the last time it was negative in Fahrenheit.
FTFY :p

Yes, sure is cold up here....
Really need to get my rear in gear and build a mount for the other rad..

Sp I did this with my 8350 on -12c water:
Wprime 1024
5779 validation
Nice scores!

So I judging by that, I think if I were to get an FX 8xxx I would be able to OC much higher than than the FX6300 I have. I was thinking the extra 2 cores would be equal (in terms of heat) to my 6300 @ 4.6 1.6v.

Might still go for a 6xxx, I don't really see the need for 2 more cores. Nothing I do needs 8 cores anyway. Might snag a few hundred extra Mhz that way too hmmmmmmm..

Back