• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingmax TinyBGA work on i815EP B?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dimmreaper

Hey all, just wondering if Kingmax TinyBGA PC150 memory runs on the i815EP B chipset without any hicups. That's it :)

I dont think alot of people own tualatin boards and if they do then using kingmax would make the even smaller.
I have used tonicom with a ga-60xet with no problems and tonicom uses 6ns tiny bga just like kingmax so it should be fine.

Do you like gigabyte boards? I've never tried on myself. Think they are worth looking in to for a new s370 board? My Abit Slot1 board is dead :(

Does EasyTuneIII allow FSB adjustments in 1MHz incroments? And up to what FSBs? I'm looking for stuff in the 150-166 range.

I've always liked ASUS.
Abit's been good to till by last board popped a MOSFET
Had good luck with Shuttle in the 440LX/BX days

Last edited:
I cant stand the board I got it wont reboot if I change the cpu vcore even at default cpu speed and had to be shut off and then turned back on.
Easytune did not work with the board gave a this board is not supported message.
You can overclock in the bios 1mhz steps up to 170mhz.
I contacted gigabyte several times about the voltage problem and they just kept insisting that I should not change the voltage from default.
So I have it as a emergency backup now.
On the plus side the onboard sound is the best I have ever heard for onboard.

I'm thinking of getting one of these, just for the hell of it.

ax37pro-b.jpg

I sure hope so.

I am expecting my Soyo SY-Tisu board and 512mb of the
Kingmax ram to arrive next week......

Back