• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KINGSTON HyperX Series 512MB PC3500 DDRRAM - $169

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think Kunaak is running some of that ram, and so far he likes it i'm pretty sure. The Price is Right, Bob.

Yeah. That deserves a bump. If you're in the market for RAM the price is right. I don't know a thing about that RAM, but it's a reputable name. Maybe it's a promo to gain market share? Get their name out there. Anyhow, smokin' deal if it does PC3500!

i'm in the market for another stick of pc2700 right now, preferebly 512mb...looks like I'll be making my first ever purchase from googlegear pretty soon!

Do you guys think this deal will last? I wanna grab one of these but dont have the cash :(

Albaholic said:
Do you guys think this deal will last? I wanna grab one of these but dont have the cash :(

doubt it, i've noticed a trend the past year and half, every 3 or 4 months memory drops to an unbelievable price for a few days then shoots right back up for another 3 or 4 months....dont know why, but that's just what i've noticed.

drewthomas14 said:
it's at google gear for 166.50 shipped:eek:
check out the price on kingston pc2700 512mb i think its like 97.50

Googlegear just increased the price .. i was gonna buy it this afternoon, but I had some errands to do ... now the price is up to $175.5 shipped ... dang!!! .. couple hours and it's up $9 ... hey newegg, I got an order for you .. gimme one of that kingston ram right away .. :D

Back