• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leadtek Geforce4 Ti4200 question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jeff_harrison_344

I Just got this card and it comes with an overclocking utility, I was wondering how good these cards O/C....from what I heard they OC pretty good...is this true? Also, I just wanna make sure I didnt get ripped off here because I have a feeling about this...so could someone tell me the core and memory speeds that the Leadtek GF4 Ti4200 64mb should have? thanks a lot guys!

Hey Jeff:D

The OCing software that came with the card is junk, RivaTuner got way more options. As for the card, I loved mine(see sig), Leadtek card tends to OC very good at GPU, but weak at ram. One thing to look for is the factory HSF. If you take the HSF out, you will see that the unit itself isn't touching the ram and GPU at all...only the white thermal paste is touching the ram. At least that was what I found out on mine.

I´m using "Winfox" (the util that comes /w the card) for o/cing my Ti4200 - it´s very simple to use - I like it. I have mine running @ 295 / 600 stable as a rock - all with stock cooling. Maybe I´ll be able to o/c some more when my new casefans are installed and I have a better airflow!

Back