• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Left 4 Dead 2 $20

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If only it was for the 360.

(Buddy plays it on the 360, I like the PC controls better.)

man people keep saying different stuff like its a great game and the demo did not do it justices then i hear crap like this.

so is the game good or not? at this price i want to get it but dont want to waste 20 bucks

I think its a great improvement over 1. With the new special infected and the upgraded horde effectiveness, its even a bit harder, and the addition of melee weapons is very cool.

I rarely buy games for full price because I'm a cheapskate but I think this was worth every penny.

BUY THIS GAME IT'S WELL WORTH THE $20.
99% of my gaming is L4D2. :)

Best time to get on MULTIPLAYER is dinner time (ish) and evening.

I think $20 is a great price for the game :)

IMO I think what annoys me the most in L4D2 is the charger. I see L4d1 & 2 as somewhat different game play and that is probably what turns others off :shrug:

L4D1 is plain and simple, L4D2 doesn't have that plain and simple feeling with all the extra zombies/weapons (i'm not arguing that more features is bad) that L4D1 has. Others may say otherwise but this is how I feel coming from a standpoint of playing L4D1 alot. My buddy bought it full price and gave it to me for $20 because I wouldn't buy it more then that.

I think $20 is a great price for the game :)

IMO I think what annoys me the most in L4D2 is the charger. I see L4d1 & 2 as somewhat different game play and that is probably what turns others off :shrug:

L4D1 is plain and simple, L4D2 doesn't have that plain and simple feeling with all the extra zombies/weapons (i'm not arguing that more features is bad) that L4D1 has. Others may say otherwise but this is how I feel coming from a standpoint of playing L4D1 alot. My buddy bought it full price and gave it to me for $20 because I wouldn't buy it more then that.

Well what I like about L4D2 is that it gave much more than L4D1. See there's too many games out there where the 2nd one is just newer maps and a few new weapons... this gave L4D2 a much different and expanded feel, which I love. :)

Of course its worth 20 bucks considering the other crap thats out there. However, I recommend you make friends with the OCF regulars. The general community for L4D is very elitist. This primarily because the 4v4 versus game requires heavily on all teammates to perform well....at all times.

Note, there is also new DLC on the horizon.

Back