• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lexan hold downs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peewee

well i got my lexan hold down today that cost me 15 bucks plus shipping, to find out the lexan was to wide and to big for my board, so i went to the garage wher i got 1000's of sheets of lexan from and old buisness and i cut one the right size with all the right spaceing and groves for the barbs and moboard circuits, maybe i should start selling em for cheap, all i need to do is find is the screws and springs which i can get from my work for pennies!!! wadda ya think i can make some templets for diffrent waterblocks and make em for whoever .. lemme know what ya's think...

sounds like a great idea, or even better, be philathropic and publish the how to with templates for everyone to use so we can make our own! Your call.

dunno260 (May 07, 2001 09:08 p.m.):
sounds like a great idea, or even better, be philathropic and publish the how to with templates for everyone to use so we can make our own! Your call.

well maybe i'll sell em for like under 10 dollars,,,

thats a nice price, just trying to be cheap, but do whatever you want to man, if they are good(why would they not be?), i am definately in for one or two!

Back