• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Lian-Li Announces UNI Fan SL140 and Strimer Plus Triple 8 Pin GPU Cable

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Lian-Li has just announced the expansion of its popular UNI line of fans with the addition of the SL140. Available in black or white, these 140 mm fans feature high-static pressure (1.93 mmH2O), a unique quick disconnect daisy chain PWM power system, and addressable RGB LEDs. The Strimer Plus Triple 8-pin GPU cable is an addressable power cable featuring 162 LEDs. The new cable is designed to accommodate the latest GPU power requirements while providing seven different colors and 18 light modes.

Click here to view the article.

just picked up 2 of the 140s for my new Lian Li dynamic XL case! I don't plan to use the RGB, but the less-wires benefit is pretty sweet.

Yeah, I was unaware of these before today. They spec out pretty well as far as static pressure & cfm. How are they noise wise? I don't mind when the system is relatively idle, but when fans ramp up to full speed a high pitch fan really irritates me. Lol

Unsure yet, bought on Newegg this morning as I heard they were launching today. dB levels are on the site, but obviously can only trust that so much.

Back