• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LIAN LI PC-V1100BPlus II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zgradis

Registered
I am looking to get the LIAN LI PC-V1100B Plus II but I want to know what you think of it. Besides the price what do you think of the case? I am sick of buying cases that are practically falling apart (ie my p180 is falling apart, the first week i got it, it's outer casing started to bow and the guys sent me a new side panel but after a year its still doing it... its just obnoxious...) so I don't really care about price (to an extent) and there aren't a lot of solid reviews on this case, there are ones on the one with the open face (LIAN LI PC-V1200Bplus II) but I want to know how quiet this thing really is compared to the one with the open face... But also if you've had the thing for a while what makes it so great? The other big thing is how is wire management?

I mean I LOVE lian-li after having a case a long time ago by them that was just amazing because of the good build quality and lightness factor (i did a lot more lan games before, now everyone comes to my house). I still have it just its too loud and I don't need a window on my case anymore...

Last edited:
Back