• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian-LI water cooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is crappy's rig. It's a Lian Li case.
attachment.php

Heater cores work well, but they are sometimes hard to mount and look clean I think. If you're gonna blow a few hundred on a case and cooling system, I say go for a PC radiator that already has drilled mounts. It'll look good and cool nearly or as well as a heater core.

That's the PC 60- a middie tower. I already own the heater core, and it looks like it'll fit with no problems in the taller PC 70.

Good idea Sonny- I use the trays alot with IDE stuff- I might just get a couple for my SCSI raid setup.

No product pics-but here's the specs ripped from Hewlett Packard:
It's made by AMI with a HP bios and 128 meg cache sdram module on the card. It's the same size as my GeForce3, and retails for about $1200. I found it laying around..... :) It overclocks great as it's designed to run @ 66 mhz. Anyway-my parts are here (BIG overnight shipping bill!) gotta fire up the dremel...

hp NetRAID-2M controller
RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 10, and 50
SCSI channels two
drives supported up to 28 total (14 per channel)
SCSI bus type single-ended or LVD
SCSI data
transfer rate fast, Ultra, Ultra2, Ultra3
card size 6.875" x 4.2" (half-length PCI)
multiple cards up to six hp NetRAID family cards
per system
bus type 64-bit PCI 2.1 (32-bit compatible), 66MHz
bus data
transfer rate up to 512MB/sec
processor Intel i960RN at 100Mhz
cache size 64 or 128MB SDRAM
battery backup standard, protects up to 72 hours
array configuration utility
hp NetRAID Assistant (NRA) for Microsoft Windows or hp NetRAID configuration for NetWare, UnixWare, SCO OpenServer,
and DOS

Yep---ready for that also. I wanted the Tyan-but it's 64 bit PCI slots are only 32 bit in reality..bummer .

Yes, I know. I thought that you were mistaken. 64/66 slots are nice. Except you need about 6 15K SCSI drives in RAID 0 or 5 to saturate the bus though. That's a lot of throughput.

Back