• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm not going to post this on the front page for sure, but if anyone feels like watching some boring-arse water-cooled live benching, you're welcome to stop by http://livestream.com/hokiealumnus ...will be trying to torture an i5 665 for the next hour or so.

User: Joeteck
Mobo: GA-P55-UD4P
CPU: i5 655K
RAM: G.SKILL Trident+Turbulence 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133
Power supply: PCP&C 750
Cooling: dry ice on the CPU
Focus: SuperPi, pifast, wprime
DATE: TBA, (However will be a Friday night)
Live stream website: http://www.livestream.com/joeteck

Live tonight (livestream.com/ghost_recon88)

i7 920 + eVGA E760
6GB Corsair GT 2000
Radeon 7000 + HD 5870

Chasing 2D and 05, 06, and Vantage

If time permits, same hardware as above except Q6600 + Foxconn Blackops

Both CPUs under dry ice, starting time is tonight 8:30PM EST

Edit: Switching over the the Q6600 now as SetFSB is not playing with this Classified board.

Last edited:
Live on Tuesday night - 7pm EST (yes tonight)

Intel Core i5 655K under LN2
Gigabyte P55A-UD7
2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3-1600 CAS8

Looking for max CPU freq and less than 6.5sec in SuperPI 1M :thup:

Gonna be benching live in the next 24 hours....but I'm not sure exactly when, and I'm not sure with which motherboard. But here is what I do know:

Intel Core i7 980X on LN2
either the Gigabyte X58A-UD9 or the MSI XPower Big Bang
3x1GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3-1600
2x Gigabyte HD 5870 SOC on stock cooling
Corsair AX1200

I'll be working on 3DMark06 only.

Time, starting somewhere between 3am and 12 noon EST on Wednesday, June 30th. :rolleyes:

Time, starting somewhere between 3am and 12 noon EST on Wednesday, June 30th. :rolleyes:

When you have a better idea of the timing, let us know. For now, we will be keeping an eye on this thread for sure.

Looking forward to another great session, assuming it's not past my bedtime!
;)

Matt

Intel Core2 e6600- DICE
Foxconn Blackops
2x2gb Mushkin Redline
Radeon x1950pro (maybe Radeon 5870 if I get bored)
http://www.livestream.com/kowbenching

Starting at around 3:30est today (finally got to buy dice!)

Going to be giving this chip the full 2D treatment. Maybe some 3D if I get bored and get good scored in 2D.

I'm hoping to run this friday afternoon (starting sometime between noon and 3pm), it'll be a i3 540 on a P55-UD4P on Dice, spi 1m and 32m, as well as 3d0something on the 4890 and the x800gto2 if i run out of room on the 4890.

I'll know for sure later this week.

I'm hoping to run this friday afternoon (starting sometime between noon and 3pm), it'll be a i3 540 on a P55-UD4P on Dice, spi 1m and 32m, as well as 3d0something on the 4890 and the x800gto2 if i run out of room on the 4890.

I'll know for sure later this week.

No problem Bobnova!
Let us know as soon as you know, so we can make sure we are prepared.

My apologies cow, we couldn't get our **** together fast enough. The sooner you let us know the better.
:)

Matt

Back