• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a good case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Femto

I've got some extra cash in my pocket right now, and I'm looking for a quality case for about $60-70. Preferably nothing fancy, (yellow paint jobs, windows etc, pointless plastic bits and whatnot) I would like a few 120mm fans if possible and not made out of cheap plastic ;) The case I have right now is horrible, I'm only running 1 80mm intake fan in it right now and it just plain sucks, that's the whole reason for getting a new one.

Advice and suggestions greatly appreciated!

Femto

I know you said nothing special, but Im am greatly fond of the Ultra UV Wizard, or even the Wizard cases. They have plenty of room, a 120mm port in the back and an 80 in the front. 3 external 5.25 bays and 1 3.5 bay. Many internal bays as well. I love this case, and it looks pretty good too.

Ultra UV Wizard

Update: Just found out I have a bit more money than I thought, so I've decided on the Lian-Li PC7B Plus II. :)

Back