• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Making another run!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShadowCat66

There are alot of power folders(KUDUS GUYS) that are trying to kick this lonely home user out of the top ten,to that I say bring it on boyz!

While I'm not totally back up on my feet yet these are my plans,

Replace my P4 2.8 system with a Barton MP2800 system,which brings my count in my home up to:

3 dually MP2600's
1 dually XP2400
1 dually MP2800

Borgs are low on my end but this is what I have so far:
P4 2.26
P4 celly 2.0
P3 1.2 tually
P4 2.0
P4 2.0
Athlon 64bit flavor, 3200
Duron 800
Depending on the sales of my P4 systems,which are a 2.4b and the 2.8.They will be added to my list of borgs.

So,If you want my spot up there....come get me!!!:burn:

Im sure the power folders coming up know evicting you out of top 10 will be no easy task. Knowing your determination personally ( I have a permenant scar on my arse to prove it :D ), Im willing to bet you will be staying in the top ten for some time to come. you have certainly been inspiration to solo folders with no office to borg.

cat.... I'm way down here.

Instead of me busting my guts to come up there and knock you off yer throne, why don't you come down here?

Flix

Its always fun to see how high you can get,trouble is staying there!That just shows a good healthy growth in our team.

In the process of putting together a disk and then off I go to check on my current borgs,maybe get a few more :)

Cat,

You are the King of All Home Folders. Glad to see that you're ramping up for another assault. I have the same problem though, I can "ramp up" just to stay where I'm at... not a bad problem to have I suppose.

Good luck to you, I'm rooting for you.

Wedo

walaka7 said:
Im sure the power folders coming up know evicting you out of top 10 will be no easy task. Knowing your determination personally ( I have a permenant scar on my arse to prove it :D ), Im willing to bet you will be staying in the top ten for some time to come. you have certainly been inspiration to solo folders with no office to borg.

Hey bud,Glad to see ya pop in and chat with us.I hope everything is well at the Walaka ranch!I lurk in the forums of the team you fold for now and then,nice place :)Sure be nice to see you turning in some work for 32 again.Take care and fold on!

Wedo said:
Cat,

You are the King of All Home Folders. Glad to see that you're ramping up for another assault. I have the same problem though, I can "ramp up" just to stay where I'm at... not a bad problem to have I suppose.

Good luck to you, I'm rooting for you.

Wedo

Thanks Wedo,since I no longer have my little farm of XP's I find myself with alot of extra time on my hands.It looks like they avg around 2k a week for me,and now with that new core it would have been alot more.Figures since I decicded to part that out that a fix would come around.

I have decided to set a goal for myself though,I will try to borg my way up to the 8k to 9k range where I was at before my farm went.I've been out and about running around anyway job searching,so why not make some extra stops to see if I can borg a few puters.That's when I will realize again just how nice it is to have old trusty one-click on hand :)

ShadowCat66 said:

Hey bud,Glad to see ya pop in and chat with us.I hope everything is well at the Walaka ranch!I lurk in the forums of the team you fold for now and then,nice place :)Sure be nice to see you turning in some work for 32 again.Take care and fold on!

There's been a change of plans ;)

walaka7 said:

There's been a change of plans ;)

Change In plans???Does this mean we will see you around alittle more,and your name show up on 32's stats again???I for one would love to have ya folding for 32 again,you might have noticed we are getting pretty close to our mates down under.

:D

ShadowCat66 said:

That's when I will realize again just how nice it is to have old trusty one-click on hand :)

I have two words for: Pen-Drive!!! Nik tossed me an extra pen-drive he had and borging just became that much easier. With an XP rig you can borg it as fast as you can slide the pen-drive into the USB port, hit an Explorer window, and click. I think my record time for borging is something like 10 seconds on a 'puter that had a front load USB port. :D

Wedo

Wedo said:

I have two words for: Pen-Drive!!! Nik tossed me an extra pen-drive he had and borging just became that much easier. With an XP rig you can borg it as fast as you can slide the pen-drive into the USB port, hit an Explorer window, and click. I think my record time for borging is something like 10 seconds on a 'puter that had a front load USB port. :D

Wedo

Your a sick man wedo... Tis why i love ya
This is motivation at work :D

Back