• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** "March Madness" Sign-up Thread ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Leonardo, hailing from Team 93.

Just a shipping tip (I trade a lot on tech forums): USPS Priority Flat Rate is the same price shipping to anywhere in the USA - Alabama or Alaska, Ohio or Hawaii! (I'll happily pay shipping though, to my home in Eagle River, Alaska. :) )

Folding@Home fanatic now since 2001

EDIT: OOPS, so now I read the rules. Apologies, but I must remain loyal to my team, but I consider all here my brothers anyway, as we are all benefiting the same noble cause. My hat's off to the Overclockers team and I wish you all success.

Last edited:
EDIT: OOPS, so now I read the rules. Apologies, but I must remain loyal to my team, but I consider all here my brothers anyway, as we are all benefiting the same noble cause. My hat's off to the Overclockers team and I wish you all success.

Fold on Broth'a !

:attn:

I'd like to particpate...I'm a member of the Benching Team who is helping the SETI team return a favor to you folders:beer::beer:
Already downloaded and and started folding for Team 32...

RDRASH-OC

Back