• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Medal of Honor: Call of Duty help please!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sup3rcarrx8

Hi guys. I just bought this game and wanted to try out the online gameplay ASAP but i can't even get a list of servers when i try and play multiplayer mode. What can i do to make some stupid servers show up?! Thanks. (and yes i'm on broadband connection)

what is Medal of Honor: Call of Duty

*EDIT*

Be nice now, or you can't play.

LutaWicasa
Forums Moderator

well *if* you mean the game Call of Duty, i got that for xmas also, but for some reason my in-game browser wouldn't work, so i just used gamespy and that worked well.

sup3rcarrx8 said:
Are you guys saying i got myself a bootleg version of call of duty? I bought this at Compusa though lol. =/
they are acting funny because Call of Duty isn't associated with Medal of Honor ;)

(laughs out loud at myself for like an hour) and sees that you're right after looking at the box a second time. Anways, i guess i'll just do what mr. chambers does with gamespy. Thanks (lol).

Back