• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mother of all heatsinks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't think it will cool well since cooling has more to do with surface area than weight or size. Also it will crush the cpu die for sure:)

That heatsink is absolutely nuts. Yeah, you could mount it, but imagine doing your normal computer stuff and then all of a sudden... *poof*. Monitor goes black and you hear a loud *thunk*. Dare you look inside your case and see the heatsink at the bottom of the case...or even better...perhaps landing on your AGP or PCI card and damaging that as well. Not too mention your CPU will be damaged.

Although, I might order it just to say I have it and to show people. :p "Oh you think you have a badass heatsink? Check this out, I don't even have the balls to mount it!"

XunknownX said:
Although, I might order it just to say I have it and to show people. :p "Oh you think you have a badass heatsink? Check this out, I don't even have the balls to mount it!"

LMAO!

If I would be to order that I would jam a rod into the center and put it on display as a medieval mace.

Back