• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mSATA 850 evo 250gb TEMPERATURES

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Are you using the same speakers when testing the SSD on the other machines?

Is the problematic machine overclocked?

Could this be a PSU issue on the problem machine? I've had similar problems with audio on rigs with cheap PSUs with poor electromagnetic shielding.

Can you try it with a different cable?

Same and different cables on both setups.

Are you using the same speakers when testing the SSD on the other machines?

Is the problematic machine overclocked?

Could this be a PSU issue on the problem machine? I've had similar problems with audio on rigs with cheap PSUs with poor electromagnetic shielding.
Same and different speakers, both are overclocked, started when i replaced the 64gb SSD for the 256gb mSATA SSD (goes away when i put the 64gb back) and i have a Seasonic Focus+ 650w Platinum, so i REALLY hope it's not the PSU :rain:

My guess is it's just one of those odd synergy phenomenons where EMI or RFI bleed from two or more components in that one system that overlap enough to create static.

Possibly, as i said it doesn't seem to make any difference in speeds/workloads. LatencyMon on the other hand is complaining about something but i never saw this before ?

View attachment 203036

It would be interesting to see what effect using a dedicated audio card would have on this issue.

Last edited:
Back