• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI Optix G27C2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SubPar

This monitor is pretty bare bones, only tilt for adjustment and minimal inputs, no passthroughs etc but i must say i'm in love! I came from a Samsung 60hz panel (S27B350) from 5+ years ago and the difference is freaking amazing! I never had an experience with a 144hz monitor before i made the purchase so i had no idea what i was in for. Playing games is soooooo much better, the ability to spin and actually see the person shooting at you immediately is super helpful (Freesync FTW!) lol. The tearing mess that was my Samsung monitor is now relegated to my wife's work computer (bye bye 22" :D) so everyone wins!
Ive read online that some people have a had a less than ideal experience with their same model monitor but so far i have no big complaints, the brightness was a little intense out of the box but i tweaked everything and i think it looks awesome. IF you're looking for a cheaper 27" 144Hz 1ms panel that happens to be curved (jury is still out on that but so far no complaints) this is a pretty good choice.
Just my 2 cents :D
Happy New Year! :bday:

Yes its a 1080p screen, that should've been in the title. Still enjoying it :thup:

Back