• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI they SUCK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, you never know.....

My first contact with MSI was when I got a used K7T Pro...it completely backfired and fried my new perfectly good Duron 950....
After that I obviously had to get a new mobo+CPU.....after much consideration I went with the K7T Turbo2 listed in my sig....I really felt reluctant against getting another MSI board but it worked (and still works) as a charm!!

First impressions don't always lasts......:D

I understand some boards are bad <aka QC>, but why does it take more than one board to get a good one???

I'm thinking MSI would do a better job at testing their boards before they let them out!

Grrrrrrrrrr......................:mad:

well its just not MSI that produces bad boards. A couple of my friends had Asus duds each with a unique problem... imagine that. well I dont think MSI does a bad job at anything. There products seem to be made pretty well, lots of stuff to mess with and customer service seems up to par. Cant really complain about much, of course theres always a few problemed boards but what can you do to prevent that!

To be honest with you all i have no major problem with MSI, it took me a year to figure out i even had an MSI board but anyway.
When i eventually got a clear enough idea of what Overclocking actually meant i could not have wished for a better starter board! It got me into the scene nicely and even though i am not about to break any records with the modest OC i have at the moment, it has lead me to plan to build my next PC not buy it from a big company like i did the one i am now typing on.

When i have put the new one together i will be a bit more adventurous with the original system and see what i can really get out of it.

Back