• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin LII V2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well Hoot....I think my results will not be like yours. For one thing, your sticks are MOST LIKELY the newer revision TCC5 and not TCCD. This is because they are on the BP pcb. I have the old, mushkin enhanced pcb and early tccd. Either way, I am happy to report back when I test them. Thanks for the info my friend!

-Collin-

The first thing I did when they originally arrived was peek around the end of the heat spreaders under a stereo microscope and they were indeed TCCD chips for all that amounts to.

Hoot

Hoot

Response from My Techs about your modules...

We got your modules in and tested them on several boards, including the same model that you have, using common software testers as well as isolating memory testers. There were no errors found in your modules.
It seems to me to be a conflict between the chip die and the memory controller on your CPU, that being the only difference between the modules you sent us and the replacements. Thanks for your interest.

Duonger

Wow 2-3-3-6 at 250 is amazing. I wish my sticks could pull something like that off.

Back