• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first water cooled rig.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im curious to your aproach to bleed a T in a few minutes. If you wer eindeed able to do that I would very much liek to know the process you used.

Even trying aproaches like retarding the pumps power to allow more "time" for the micro bubbles to pass up the T rather than to be pushed passed has not netted more than a few hours of saved time. And the dual lines, while shaving off as much as 12 hours off a bleed, have still not netted me a faster bleed than aproximately 8 hours.

if you hold the T-Line parallel to the ground it doesn't work as well as if you angle it a little and second of all placement is very important for it. I guess it was just luck the first time but now I just remember how I placed it.

damn shipping, I ordered everything early thursday morning, and they didn't **** it till late friday so now I won't get it till tuesday due to the 4th of july, damn fedex.

Back