• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New Used Pelt Power Supply!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
good deal!!!!!
it means you will need to jump (probably two) a couple of wires together in order for the ps to turn on. Hopefully there will be a schematic with it.
wj

That just looks like a 1U hotswap power supply from a rackmount server case. It should just need two pins jumpered together to turn it on (in place of the motherboard's signal to do so).
The only thing that may make this complicated is that it's a hot swap supply, so it doesn't have a wiring harness like most ATX computer supplies do, because it's made to plug into a carrier box that has the harness on it, similar to a removeable harddrive carrier.
You may just have to experiment with it, or maybe he was nice enough to supply instructions to do so.

you mean it might be completely exposed without a metal casing around it?? That would really not be cool. How might I turn this on with a relay??

I've seen relays for pumps, but never for 2 power supplies....

Back