• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My SETI Crunching HeadQuarters

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks katelin. It's what I have to do to stay competitive with all the other nutcases on the ocseti team :p

AudiMan said:
Thanks katelin. It's what I have to do to stay competitive with all the other nutcases on the ocseti team :p

eheheheee. Yeah, some people are really crazy about these things :)

If I won a million bucks,, I'd probably spend at least 50 grand on my farm.

I'd get a bunch of athlon MP's, and stick them in a huge deepfreezer. :D

I will say that I had started building a pharm BEFORE SETI had started the DC project. I just had a good excuse to extend it over time. :D

EDIT: If I every came into some serious money I have a 30u rack that could hold some duallie 1u sweetness!

Cy

AudiMan said:
If I won a million bucks,, I'd probably spend at least 50 grand on my farm.

I'd get a bunch of athlon MP's, and stick them in a huge deepfreezer. :D

ditto!! ;) ;) :D :D :beer:

but i'll get a "walk-in freezer" like those using in restaurant and fill it up w/ crunchersssss............. and "may be" by then, i could have a chance to compete w/ Dave then......(u guys should know who he is.....?)

Cy, i always wishing to have a rack cabinet! so i could put all my crunch in it instead of letting them scatter all over the place sitting on "cardboard".....

Yodums said:
Let's see I would spend 50million dollars on quad prestonias! :D

bwahahah

50 mill? WOW! If you were Bill Gates then you'd be number one cruncher in the world.
I wonder if he does DC? heheh imagine if Gates joined oc.com,,,,

AudiMan said:

50 mill? WOW! If you were Bill Gates then you'd be number one cruncher in the world.
I wonder if he does DC? heheh imagine if Gates joined oc.com,,,,

Gates would supply the monthy upgrades for our farms, spend money on our repairs and keep upgrading to our farms while giving us some shares in the MS Corp..

Perhaps I should stop drooling.

Yodums said:

Gates would supply the monthy upgrades for our farms, spend money on our repairs and keep upgrading to our farms while giving us some shares in the MS Corp..

Perhaps I should stop drooling.

That is a wonderful thought.....
But i wonder if he might find some of the threads that are less than kind in reference to both him and MS......and if he might go the other way in retaliation!!

rogerdugans said:

That is a wonderful thought.....
But i wonder if he might find some of the threads that are less than kind in reference to both him and MS......and if he might go the other way in retaliation!!

Nah! I'm sure he's used to all of that already. He'll just take it as a joke.

AudiMan said:

It's amazing how much we spend just for SETI :p

I'm alsmot out of debt tho,, another $200 (CDN) then I'm free!,,, until I order my car parts heheh.

I'll stick a fiver in the mail for ya. You can keep the change. :D

Back