• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help antec SLK3700AMB case size

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

termin@tor

I'm going to be building a new computer pretty soon. It's going to be water cooled, and I'm thinking of getting a double heatercore with a shroud.
I am looking at the SLK3700AMB antec case. It seems perfect as it is small (not much air must be moved thru it) it has double 120mm fans. The hard drive bays are also nice and removable, and I could put one of the raptors (I'm doing RAIDed raptors :attn: ) in the top of the bays, and the the other one at the bottom. That way, they'll both get good cooling, but allow most of the air to pass thru to the rest of the system.

I am wondering if any of you have that case. If you do, can you please take a couple of minutes and do a quick measure for me? I need the exact distance from the end of the power supply, to where the top of the case ends, and the plastic front comes in. I also need the total width of the top of the case. Don't skip any distance, just measure from end to end.
From the looks, do you think I could fit a double heater core in there?

Actually, I decided not to do my water cooling in the case. I'll just use an old case I have laying around. It's perfect for the job.

Back