• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help finding the right case for me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jveneziano

Registered
hey guys I am in the process of finding a new case for my computer while converting to water cooling so far my system specs are

Asus maximus V formula
I7-2600K OCed to 4.4ghz
EVGA gtx 970
corsair HX1050 semi modular
16 GB 2133mhz Gskill ram
2 1TB WD black drives
1 2TB WD black
300gb WD velociraptor
1 256gb Samsung 840 pro as the boot drive
1 256gb crucial m550 as an extra someone gave me

And for the water cooling I already got a EK supremacy EVO-nickel and a EK nickel block for the GPU. I am holding off on the pump, reserivor and rads as they depend on the case I get.
Right now I have a thermaltake level 10 gt and the only thing I like about it is the hard drive docks are super nice because hard drives can be switched out super fast, I use this feature a lot when I make backups of family's data and copy hard drives using Acronis. Other then that I really don't like the case its relativity small inside. I was looking at the cosmos 2 but after a lot of reading it sounds like its almost the same thing.
So my requirements for a new case are
at least 6 drive bays
2 easy access drive bays that I can use with 3.25 and 2.5 drives
space for plenty or rads
price up to 400
and I really like cases that have a window but don't show the power supply.

Ihe closest thing I could find that I really like is
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2...600.html?tl=g1c705s2271&id=fvDiNcVu&mv_pc=692
and maybe using two of these
https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...Xw&ei=MPaiVLyaJMaKyATz8YKQAw&ved=0CPAEEKYrMAQ
for the easy access bays. The only problem is I wont be able to use the EK spin bay res that I really like because the case would be out of open slots. Or should I just go with something like a 2 bay hard drive dock for doing work like that?
Any help would be much appreciated just looking for some ideas.

Back