• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Ram Advice for my NF7-S

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fsarfino

I'm planning on buying a gig of ram in a week for my NF7-S ver 2.0. so far I've narrowed the choice down to one of these 2 sets of ram.

1) Corsair TwinX 3200LLPRO

2) Mushkin PC3200 DDR 222

My goals for my system is to be able to run the FSB at 220mhz or higher with the lowest latency I can.

The CPU I have is a unlocked 2500 Barton and for cooling I have a Danger Den Maze 4 with a Danger Den NB block and a Danner Mag 500GPH pump. So I should be ok in the cooling Dept. :D

Please help me make the right choice out of the two or recommend me some other ram that might be better.

Thanks

Last edited:
Either of the 2 RAM you listed will do what you want.

I've had both Corsair and Mushkin and they are top quality RAM. You can't go wrong with either one.

My PC3500 LL corsair can ran stable at the most aggressive setting of 2-2-2-11 upto 236FSB.

Thanks for the reply. What is confusing me is which one might have more headroom to go above 220 ?

I wish I had the money when mushkin still had the LVL 2 Black w/ BH-5 in stock. :(

Back