• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Serious Advice Here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baqai

Guys i am about to upgrade my geforce4 ti4200 128MB VIVO and i am looking forward to go for Radeon based card, now should i save bucks and go for Radeon 9600 XT or should i go for Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb ??

Should i save some money by going for 9600 XT or old 9700 ?? or should i go for 9800 Pro 128mb so it can last with me for about an year or so, what do you guys say?

Given the choice, if you can afford it definetly the Radeon 9800Pro as it will be the best performer out of those cards.

Craig

go with nothing less then a 9700pro.
you'll want some nice GPU power to go along with that nice rig of yours.

nothing wrong with going with the 9800pro....should give you 9800xt speeds if your into OCing it.

mica

Unless it's a Powercolor, get a 9700np if you can find a good deal for one. Also consider going 9800np. Both of these cards are only slightly more expensive than the 9600XT and a lot better.

Back