• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new iMac for <$500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
now my question is the new os gunna be tiger os gunna be bundled with it when they release it, or are they gunna keep shipping the than older panther with it?

'n it seems crashoveride has a similar view
Um, yeah.. A similar one to mine.

I can see Steve Jobs saying it in the boardroom now, "I don't want to make a billion dollar's, cause then we will have people writing virii aimed at our puters...."

I affirm, your first post was the dumbest thing i have read in a great while....

Mr.Guvernment said:
^^^ Why hack an O/S that will affect %5 of the world computer when you can hack an O/S that will afect %80 of the worlds computers....

Any item that becomes as large as Windows - will be exploited to no end just like windows has - end of story.

It can be made, it can be broken.
clash, another

another what?

I find this to be very true - look how popular FireFox has become and from readings i have seen more exploits for it yet this was not the previous case when is had less then %10 market.....

Look at how many exploits have bene found in linux now that it rate of use has increased drastically.... this was not the case previously when it was a rearely heard of O/S.

another supporting statement, after clash decided when I stated that view in the second post that apparently it's unfounded. just to mention, the article from yesterday(the second one on the mac mni) also supports that whole mac's enjoy fewer viruses due to their smaller market share

Back