• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello guys, I'm gonna join the Team 32 as soon as i'm home, back from work:D I folded once with a badass c2d 6300 @ 1.9GHz, but it died:(. I got a new rig now^^.

See you on the Folding Field!

Not that I can think of off hand. Will you be folding with the rig in your signature?

Yes i will until i got a AMD Machine done
:welcome: Hebiertje2.

Thanks Robert:D

Oh btw, i just started the folding but my GPU's wont start:p my 2nd GPU says he's busy with a workload of 99% and my CPU is a 100% when i'm typing this. So maybe i need to tweak some stuff.

Edit: I changed the setting to "idle" instead of "medium" hehe, so now i will only fold when my pc has his screensaver on^^ atleast, for now

how do get my core 2 to work. r5unning win 7 pro.
have hp dc7900 cmt with intel dual core.
was using fah years ago am i still on the llist?

Most everyone has moved on to V7 now (though V6 is still running)......Read up on the guide here.

Since it's been a few years, make sure you have a passkey & enter it when setting up your client.

Check here: Donor Statistics .........What was your folding handle ??

:welcome: back :thup:

All ready raided the party, but thought I'd stick a message here.

I can't do what Adak was doing I imagine, but I'll try to help.

:sn:

:D

Last edited:
Guess this is where folders say hi! :)

New to folding, I folded for Adak all week for the foldathon, and now I'm folding for myself.
Quick question:
When does one acquire that neat F@H Team 32 banner under their username? Just asking :)

:welcome: Silver_Pharaoh :thup:

For Team 32 banner:

Go to usercp>networking on the left sidebar>group membership>select the group you want to be a member of>click join group>select to be identified as a member of that group>click update display group

foldon.gif

Welcome to your new addiction. ;)

Great question! I should add that to the sticky some day...
Go into your user control panel and click on 'Group Memberships'. From there you'll see a listing of available groups you can join. Select the one labeled "Team 32 Folding Member" and click on the "Join" button.

Have fun, and thank you for folding!!!

Edit: DOH! Cuda beat me to the punch!! :p

Heya MongGrel and Silver_Pharaoh,

Glad you guys decided to stick around, already getting that familiar feel after the Adak Foldathon.

Just finishing off my last WU's on that and switching back over to myself too :)

@cmatties

Welcome back to the fold and also our friendly team, hope you enjoy your stay :thup:

Seems i have never introduced myself. I am equinox. My normal home is theraptorpit which as some here may know as the home of the old forum wars overclocking competitions which both ocf and trp have participated in. I like to fold and i have been folding for both theraptorpit and ocf for a while now but i also have a bit of a competitive side also. So if i come of as overly brash or cocky i apologize (don256us i do consider our little tit for tat a particularly enjoyable exchange but with the utmost respect to a fellow folder) so if i sometimes come off wrong put me in my place.
Why do i fold? Its a sad story that i have never shared except for a statement in my sig. My aunt had huntingston desease which she endured for over 25 yrs and slowly withered away to her passing 4 yrs ago. She had a son, my cousin Brad, a very smart and vibrant person who pursued a college education in a field that he felt would find a cure for his mothers desease. 1 year after the passing of his mother Brad was diagnoised with huntingstons desease also. He showed the symptoms as his mother and our family tryed to help him in everyway we could but sadly he could not deal with the thought of ending the way his mother had. He took his own life to spare his family the prolonged wait they endured with his mom. This is why i fold. Fold for the cure's.

Back