• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW RUN!! Hoodies and shirts!! come get'um

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nahmus

First off again i'd like to thank the MODS for letting me put this in the folding forum. For those of you who have missed the first few runs ( I can't believe this is run 4! ) I make nothing on this. The price is the cost of the shirt+shipping.
This team continues to amaze me with its unity and determination. I'm proud to be T32!

COST and SHIPPING:use the costs below as a guide. my costs depend on the number of shirts. the printer has given me good prices so far so i don't expect the prices to change. I will post up the final prices BEFORE ordering so if anyone wants to cancel their order they may do so.
The prices on the shirts have gone up a bit but since we are using screens that are already made we won't get hit with that charge so its almost a wash
For those of you who were not around last time I arrived at the shipping by taking one of my long sleeve shirts to the post office and get a shipping charge to california. Last time some were more, some were less. 3.00 seemes to be about the average.

IF YOU ARE INTERNATIONAL please post that. I would be willing to chip in a few $$ for additional shipping. Others PM'd me as well willing to help when this question was asked. If we do ship international we EXPECT a picture of you sporting your bad *** T32 pirate shirt!

Black short sleeve shirt 12.00 shipped (9.00 + 3.00)
Black long sleeve shirt 14.00 shipped (11.00 + 3.00)

White short sleeve shirt 11.00 Shipped (8.00 + 3.00)
White long sleeve shirt 13.50 Shipped (10.50 + 3.00)

These prices are for sizes (S-XL). If you require a different size PM me and i will see if theres an extra charge.
**EDIT** for 2xl and 3XL add 2.00 to the price. **EDIT**

Hoodies are also available but are more expensive.
**EDIT** on the last run a large hoodie was 27.00 shipped and a 2Xl was 29.00. The hoodies are the thicker,heavier ones. nice and warm.

COLORS:
This time around we have 53 shirt colors to choose from (that should make sno.lcn happy!) I was told that the Color shirts are the same price as the Black shirts. Please use those prices. I will double check any colors chosen and if there is an extra charge I will PM you. there are a few that are a bit more. http://www.promoplace.com/3152

INK COLORS: There is a 15.00 charge to change ink colors. They have to "wash" the screens. I have budgeted for 1 ink change Black/White. If you are interested in another ink color Post it up. Maybe if there are enough I can just divide the cost amongst those who want it. I will try to get a list of colors. I know theres red,dark-red, light blue,dark blue,green,yellow and others.

PAYMENT:
I would like to use Paypal for this so I can keep track of things. If you do not have Paypal PM me and we'll work something out. When i place the order I will pay for it then send out a PM to go ahead and send payment. This worked well last time so i see no reason to change it.

HOW TO ORDER:

Post up in this thread.
Please submit the order in this format
#of shirts (LS) long sleve (SS) short sleeve Shirt (H) hoodie Ink color Shirt color.

For those of you that did not see the shirts from the last run here are some pics
Back white on black
DSCF0031.jpg

Back black on white
DSCF0033.jpg

Front logo (tops of letters are no longer cut off. this was a mistake but its the only scan i have handy)
overclockers.jpg

Alot of people asked about the hoodies for the winter. These are the thicker hoodies and very warm. Since I'd like people to get these ASAP I'm only going to leave this thread open until the 20th. I'd like to get this order in before the printer gets really busy with seasonal stuff.

As always post up questions and I'll answer as best I can.

I'll have the new design ready for the new year (maybe sooner) As always I'm willing to run a contest for new designs and submit them to the printer. There just has not been that much of an interest. so If you have any ideas start a thread and post up!!

I thought this batch is with new logo/design?? :rolleyes:

thats not ready yet. Plus I once its done the screens would have to be cut and I'm not sure what the prices would be yet. I'vew gotten some PM's from newer members about hoodies so I started a new thread. I'm hoping to have a working model for the new design in a week or so that I'll post up and get suggestions. on.

1 2XL Forest Green ss shirt White ink
1 2XL Indigo Blue ss shirt White ink
1 S Black ss shirt white ink

If I didnt look the colors up right let me know

When are you planning on placing the order? My recent hospital stay has things tight again so I can't order right away. Just wondering what the expected time frame may be.

Happy new year T32!

First off i have to apologize for not following through with this order.

Unfortunately another family member has been struck with cancer. I now have another reason to fold. Because of this and a crazy crazy work schedule i just have not had the time to finish this up. The family have made arrangements and i will be back home full time at the end of january. If at that time there is still interest i would be more than happy to do another order.

On the plus side, because of the limited internet access I've had where i am I've had some time to work on the new design that others have helped me with. I'll try to post up the designs next time I'm on.

I again apologize to those who posted in this thread. I will make it up to you when i can.

thanks to all of those who fold on.

we need to have fold for team 32 folders! carry those around school and itll grab alot of attention lol

I'm so sorry to hear about that, nahmus. Yes, family does come first. RL in general does, but esp. family.

I'd like to have a hoodie, but it never gets cold here for very long. We had the windows open on Christmas day because it was cool outside.

The high today will be 80. Tomorrow it will be 75. Wednesday it will only get up to 69. :(

Back