• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newbie Watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Euclid][CID][

Registered
Hey all,

I'm new to watercooling and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've looked at some prefab kits but find them a little wanting in the realm of customability. However, I wouldn't know where to start if I was to buy parts myself. Another concern is assembly and safety of a DYI system.

Anyway, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum!!!

Go to www.dangerden.com and check out the stuff they have there. They sell high quality parts and you can ether buy a kit or customize your own. :D How much do you want to spend??

Spending

I don't know yet. It's going to be a summer project. Right now I'm more just trying to get a grip on it all before I buy anything. Thanks for your help.

By the way, is your setup from Danger Den? And do you have any pictures of it?

Thanks again.

Yeah, I have an Eheim 1250, heater core, maze2-1 and ½” silicon tubing all from D/D. I made my res myself. :)
I do have pics of it, but they aren’t developed yet. :(

If you have any more questions just let us know and we'll be glad to help you out. :D

i made all of everything myself! i made the block very easily, took a big heatercore and made it smaller... bought a pump and thats it.... and im makin some new blocks in the next 2 weeks or so and lookin for some buyers.... that is if they perform good, ill be testin them before i sell any..

a pic of my current block...

copper barstock, coper tube, epoxy, jb weld, pop can....

Back