• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NewEgg Daily Shuffle Thread.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When I "won" the Intel motherboard and CPU a while back I could have purchased it normal through Newegg or Amazon at the same time. The whole shuffle thing has become a joke really. Just a place for Newegg to offload garbage.

I put in for the 3x $1200 cards. I'm sure that's what everyone is putting in for so my odds are very high...of disappointment. I actually made it through the EVGA website but it errored as soon as I hit the notify button. Not sure if it took it or not.

Bit of variety in today's shuffle ...AMD 5900, a 3060 at retail...3070's and overpriced 3080 TI's and 6700's and a PS5 bundle along with other bundles

Hmm second Newegg shuffle I have won in 10 days..5900X bundles with a B550 Tomahawk at $690...about $30 cheaper than I can get them at MC. (St Davids, PA) Tempted..

Both my shuffle wins came like that within a couple weeks of each other. After that I haven't won again in months. Almost like it was designed to keep me interested after the initial wins then never again.

After all the money I've spent at Newegg over the past month they should give me a win as a reward. lol

Of all the times I've entered, all but a few did I really want. I'm almost glad I haven't won yet. Does that make any sense?

Quite a few GPUs in today's shuffle. 3060, 3070, 3080, 3080 ti, and 3090's as well as a few AMD cards. Some in bundles but most offer without too.

I have $13k set aside for toys. I can buy a new motorcycle or a video card...

Why is this even a debate in my head?!

Beginning to think that I'd have better luck paying off someone at EVGA, MSI, Gigabyte or some other company that makes Nvidia cards to get a 3070 or 3080 than to enter the shuffle or keep checking online retailers stock levels. Been on queues at Evga for multiple cards for months too.

I still don't think a 3070 is worth the $1200-1500 that resellers are asking.

Started signing up for stuff I don't even want to see if it would increase my odds of winning. So far, have a great track record of losing, and signing up more often or for more items hasn't made a difference. I wonder what the average rate of being chosen actually is.

Beginning to think that I'd have better luck paying off someone at EVGA, MSI, Gigabyte or some other company that makes Nvidia cards to get a 3070 or 3080 than to enter the shuffle or keep checking online retailers stock levels. Been on queues at Evga for multiple cards for months too.

I still don't think a 3070 is worth the $1200-1500 that resellers are asking.

Started signing up for stuff I don't even want to see if it would increase my odds of winning. So far, have a great track record of losing, and signing up more often or for more items hasn't made a difference. I wonder what the average rate of being chosen actually is.
It is pretty good for bundles, been picked twice in the last 2 weeks. I have not entered every day. If you do not have any interest in something do not enter it. It takes away your odds with the other items.

Today's edition, all RTX 3070 Ti GPUs. I put in for all the $599 ones.

If the 3070 ti launch is anything like the 3080 ti launch then the likely hood of anyone seeing the cheaper cards is zero to zero. Hell, EVGA never even listed the auto-notify this time around. I'm hoping it is nothing like the last launch though and cards are plentiful.

Shuffle back today. Mostly combos with some individual GPUs

RTX 3070 Ti
RTX 3080 Ti
RTX 3080
RTX 3090
RX 6700 XT

Back